Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 3

No side effects whatsoever yet. Resting in between visitors now. Enjoying the park view but wishing I could be out on the boat or on the golf course enjoying this nice weather. I got a taste of it for 7 minutes today when the doctor gave me a hall pass between chemo bags.


1st bag of chemo is done.  Wish it could be a"one and done," but not to be!


Hello, bag 2 of 4




Checking messages back at the office...

Visitors


Business partners Brian and Linda Marcukaitis


Tennis ace and PI attorney extraordinaire Nick Stein







Jessica . . . the cutest and sweetest aide I've ever met . . .
P.S., guys - She's single too

Fellow Southeast member and Masters Men baritone, Zach Coblens.
Zach is a bass-section wannabe because he's known what I've know for years and that is that the bass section is the FUN section!

No comments:

Post a Comment