Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Let the Chemo Begin

Sarah starts the first of four twenty-four-hour drips



Still feeling great. Enjoyed a lot of visitors, take out food, and M&Ms

Visitors


Corky Klingenfus, Minister of Pastoral Care at Southeast Christian Church


My brother Keith, long-time tennis friend, E.C. Thirlwell and me


SAGA Corp. CEO Steve Aronson and me


My fellow investment team members Angie Kelly and Scot Hutcheson


Kosair PICU nurse and oldest daughter Christina


Youngest daughter and soon-to-be bride Ashley


A thorn between two roses


Ski aficionado and oldest child Brandon


Christina, Ashley, and Keith trying to teach my 85-year-old mother how to text or respond to my medical updates

Catching up on Facebook



I'd rather be fishing

Note: I am in the Park Tower, behind Baptist on the far east side of their campus. If you come to visit, turn onto the road immediately adjacent to Brown Park, which my room overlooks. The best place to park is the garage down that road just a bit and on the right. Parking is free. I'm in room 386.

Comments! Please leave comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing these blog posts! It will be good to look back on as we get further into things! You did forget one very important "visitor," though I'm not sure you could call her that since she's been there almost as much as you have!

    ReplyDelete